Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Recipe!

Ok, so I realize I have already posted today but we just got done eating dinner and I have to share this recipe! It was SO good! Im always looking for new recipes and I have found some really great ones online. My dad recommended this site to me and everything I have made from it is really good! It's allrecipes.com. It has the nutrition facts under each recipe. I'll always read those, and sometimes they will deter me from making it. There's a place for each recipe where people can leave reviews and I'll usually read through those and get the tips that others leave and incorporate them. We ate this tonight with steamed broccoli and cauliflower and it was fabulous! It's called Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken. For the recipe click here. Here are some tips of what I did......... I used fresh garlic, not from a jar, and used about 1 1/2 tablespoons of it. I cut the recipe in half and used it for two breasts. I had a little oil and breadcrumbs leftover because I didn't use a third breast. Others suggested that you heat the olive oil and garlic in the microwave for about a minute. It infuses the flavors. I did that, and it was delicious! I made my own bread crumbs with some whole grain bread, and I used bottled parmesan cheese because we didn't have any fresh parmesan. It was so moist and tasty! The garlic wasn't overpowering and the best part was IT WAS SO EASY to make! So, if any of you are looking for a new chicken recipe......try this one!

2 comments:

  1. I think that I made that exact same recipe once. But I had fresh parmesan cheese so it was superiorly better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might sound stupid, but how do you make your own bread crumbs?

    ReplyDelete