Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nuclear Cowboys


This last Saturday Joe and I went to Reliant Stadium to watch the Nuclear Cowboys! It is a really sweet motocross show! The show had kind of a cheesy story line, but the flips and tricks were totally captivating! They even did flips with a four wheeler! Joe leaned over to me during the show and said "Joseph(my brother) would love this!" Later he said "It might not be a good idea because he would probably try and do flips with his four wheeler"=) ha ha! We had a really fun time and were glad we got to go. It was FREEZING outside afterwards, and I hadn't brought a coat. I almost froze walking back to the car. I had Joe's arm linked in mine and I was literally pulling him to make him walk faster=) Whenever it's cold and I complain about it he always says "What the heck? Aren't you from UTAH?!" I still get cold!=) Here are some pictures from the night!

You can watch a video of the four wheeler here and the other bikes here

Here is what's on the other side of the curtain! Lots of dirt, and machines to move it!
Joe has a hard time keeping his eyes open when we take a picture in dim light and the flash goes off!=) ha ha! We took three pictures, and this one's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment