Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Flag Football


Joe started playing flag football with some guys from work a couple weeks ago. Their games were cancelled last week due to weather, so yesterday they played their first two games! Of course with my luck it was a whopping 43 degrees at 6:30 when their first games started! I took two blankets and my winter coat, but by the end of the two hours my body was numb! There was one other girl there to support her boyfriend, and they left after the first game because she was freezing! I had given her one of my blankets and I think I would have frozen to death if I hadn't gotten it back for the second game. Joe had a lot of fun, and even made a touchdown!!! He's a lineman and he did a good job at keeping the quarterback covered. It was fun for me to watch him, and be there to support him. Here are some pictures from the night.
Joe's in the middle wearing his A&M sweatshirt under his yellow jersey. The first team they played was supposedly the best in the league and Joe's team only lost by 2 points! Not bad!

Here's the huddle! Determining what their next play will be!=)

This is the second team they played. They won this game!! They were stoked! It was so funny to hear them all joking and giving each other a hard time! Joe's there on the back right again, hunched over wearing blue shorts over his sweats!

1 comment: