Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jazz Game


We went to the Toyota Center last night to watch the Jazz and the Rockets play! Of course I was going to represent and wear my Korver Jersey! There were a lot of haters! As we were walking around the arena to get to our section, this big group of "SUPER FANS" wearing masks and totally decked out in red, came up and surrounded Joe and I and were booing the jersey. When we got to our seats there were some other guys that were kind of playfully teasing me, saying "look at that ugly Jersey" and other stuff. I felt like I was the ONLY Jazz fan in the whole arena, but I didn't care! I felt proud to wear my Jersey! When the players came out it made me feel right at home! I have missed watching the games. I couldn't help but thing of little Zsa and how much she loved the Jazz. Joe was rooting for the Rockets and was wearing his red shirt. So, in this sport we are torn=) Before the game started this guy right in front of us turned around and was looking at me. I thought he was just another hater, but he whispered something to his girlfriend and she turned around and said "Hey! I'm a jazz fan too!" and sure enough she was wearing a Jazz shirt! We instantly bonded and the three of us cheered the Jazz on together the entire game! It was the best game! We instantly pulled ahead, but they came back and we were neck n' neck for most of the game! The arena cleared out about a minute or two before the game was over because their precious Rockets just couldn't keep up!=) I was SOOOO happy that they won! I wanted to run over to the super fans and say "WHAT NOW????" I refrained for the most part! On the way out someone yelled "The Jazz suck" and I whipped around and yelled "WHO WON?!" Joe quickly grabbed my arm and was dragging me out! He said he didn't want to have to fight someone because of me!=) ha ha ha ha! He said I was walking out proudly wearing that Jersey! I just couldn't help but smile and be proud! My Jazz didn't let me down! I had a blast! Thanks for the tickets babe!


This was before the game when they were just shooting and warming up.



Look at how they cleared right out!=)
Final Score!
My fellow Jazz fans!=)

1 comment: