Thursday, September 16, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!!!

Last weekend Joe got tickets to the Astros and Dodger baseball game!!! He knows I love the Dodgers and wanted to take me. We went with his friends, Jake and Hillary, and we had so much fun! They were cheering against me, along with a large percentage of the stadium=) I am proud to announce that the Dodgers pulled ahead in the end and WON!!!! Boo Yeah!!! I was so happy! Seeing them play reminded me of all the fun games I went to in LA. Joe tried to keep me from doing the WAVE when it went around, but I could not be held down=) I was having so much fun!
The stadium here has a retractable roof so that during the freaking hot summer months they can close it and run the AC. I wouldn't ever go if it was outdoors!=) We had pretty good seats! Another perk of Joe's job!
Don't ask me what Joe is doing=) I posted this one so maybe next time he'll want to make a normal face!=) ha ha! Gotta love Dodger blue!=)

Joe, Jake and Hillary. They are about to be parents to a sweet baby girl next month!!! We love hanging out with them. Jake is hilarious!
Just in case you can't read the score.....It says Dodgers 6, Astros 3!!! The Dodgers got 3 runs in the top of the 9th!!!! Pretty exciting if you ask me!

Thanks for getting tickets to this game babe! I had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of Joe with the cheesy smile! I love it. Usually he isn't smiling at all (see the next pic!) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete