Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family Fun at the Beach!

A couple weekends ago we went to Surfside Beach with Dave, Serena, and Maggie! It was a perfect day! There was a nice breeze, the waves were decent, and the sun felt good! We were there for hours and had so much fun!
Maggie trusts Joe so much! When we first got there she put her foot in the water and got scared, but Joe took her hand and she walked right out with him!
Serena brought cupcakes and Maggie loved them! She has frosting all over her face and not a care in the world! Being a kid is great!=)
Maggie loved being buried in the sand!
Serena and Maggie out playin' in the water!

Dave played with us, but he also got his tan on!=) Pretty sure he was a lobster the next day=)

We had a blast! I really love the beach now! I have learned to just keep a good piece of gum in my mouth to help get the nasty salt taste out if water goes in my mouth.=) Joe and I went last Saturday again at night and it was so relaxing and so fun to watch the sun set. We're glad we could go with family! It made it so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. those are good pics! I really like the one of pasty Dave laying out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live by the beach so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete