Monday, April 12, 2010

The Boys Went Fishing!


My brothers and I were able to go bay fishing a couple of weekends ago. It was a lot of fun to be together and remember all the funny stories and make fun of each other. The weather turned bad only a few hours in, but it was still fun.
The master of catching sting rays was apparently James with a total of four.
Caught a drum. It was probably 5-6 lbs.
James actually caught this.
Anthony caught another drum that was actually the same size as mine.
Waiting for fish to bite in the middle of the bay.

We also caught seven or eight whiteys. I don't really know the real name of them. All in all it was a lot of fun and I was glad we were able to get together.


1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW! Those fish are huge! I love how James is holding two little bitty ones trying to compensate next to the two of you! :) Looks fun! Wish I could help you eat it all! :)

    ReplyDelete