Sunday, March 14, 2010

time spent with Maggie


On Thursday I got to spend some time with Maggie while Serena ran some errands. It is always so fun for me to spend time with my nieces and nephew.(soon to be nephewS) Yay!!

hiding in the pantry...I took this first picture, then told her to close her mouth and smile for the second one and she closed her eyes=) It made me laugh so hard. She is so cute=)

She wanted to play outside and after a bit she ate lunch out there too. She sat in her chair for a bit, but then she wanted to walk around so she'd take a cracker and some turkey and walk to this spot in their backyard between their bushes and eat it. She did that over and over, and I thought it was so funny! She always went back to that spot. After lunch she played some basketball.

I couldn't get her to hold still long enough to take a better picture. I had it zoomed in from taking a picture of her, but you can still tell its us=) I had a blast with her, and love getting to see her personality develop and see the new things she likes doing. I love you Maggie!

2 comments:

  1. She loves you too!!!! After her nap that day, she was looking for you :)

    ReplyDelete