Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Sunday 2013


 Brooklynn got to experience her first Christmas Sunday!  Given, Christmas isn't actually on Sunday this year, however, it was the Sunday before Christmas.  She got to wear her new Christmas Dress, and we enjoyed a wonderful program at church.  It was a tradition when I was growing up to get a new dress at Christmas Time and Easter.  It was something I always looked forward to, and I felt so special and beautiful in my new dresses as a child.   I hope to be able to carry on the tradition with Brooklynn.  Looking at these pics, I really cannot believe how big she is, and how quickly time is passing!  The little baby look is no longer in her face.  We are loving this stage though, and how interactive she is.

Just wanted to capture these pics so we can always remember her first Christmas Season.  The tree has been up since the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and she just recently discovered she can touch it, and pull the ornaments off!  Well, at least the tree had a few weeks of peace!=)  Enjoy!

















1 comment: