Sunday, May 30, 2010

Michael's Visit



Thursday May 13th, Tiff called and said that Michael was flying out to visit his brother and asked if Joe and I would be able to pick him up from the airport. He got in late and decided to just spend the night with us. We really enjoyed getting to spend a little bit of time with him. It was cool to have him over. It seemed surreal that he was really in Texas=) Tiff said she was used to being the one traveling and doing fun stuff and not being the one stuck at home=) We wished she could have come too. She was telling Michael all that he needed to do and eat while he was here. We had to take a picture of him in the guest bedroom because Tiff had told him all about the "Taco Bed" and how comfortable she was when she slept in it when she was here. So, this picture's for you Tiff!

We loved having you Michael. Any time you want to come to Texas you have a place to stay=)

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Sad. I wish that was me with the Taco Bed. So comfortable. I could fall asleep just thinking about it! Thanks for taking care of my hubby for me!

    ReplyDelete