Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fun at the Lyman's


Here are some pics to update you on what we've been doing. We'll start back with Christmas. Christmas Day Joe and I went to Palestine and spent a few days with Sharon and Bob. A tradition of Sharon's at Christmas is to eat crab. She made an incredible dinner and I ate crab for the second time! It was really yummy! Saturday morning we made a stop at Walmart to buy some skeet, and the four of us headed to Tanner's house to shoot some guns! Don't worry mom, we were careful!=) A lot of Tanner's family was there and everybody stopped what they were doing and came and joined us. Luckily we had bought some ear plugs because it was very loud!

Joe was so proud of me for trying it! It was pretty fun, and I felt like a total hillbillie!=)


Sharon even decided to give it a whirl!
She seemed to have fun!
These are skeet. They are biodegradable and while the boys are in a line with their guns, someone off to the side has a plastic tool that they throw this up in the air with and then they guys would try to shoot it.
Joe and some of Tanner's family shooting skeet.
Joe tried out roping=)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I knew we should let you go to Texas! Your gonna be a cowgirl before we know it! Jk, looks like you had fun! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love your blog:) I love your apt too i cant wait to decorate my own place:):) Guess whats on tonight:):) The BACHELOR:)

    ReplyDelete