Sunday, March 5, 2017

New Chapters

Well, Brooklynn is officially a preschooler, and she is absolutely loving it!  She goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30.  Her teacher, Miss Sara, is in our ward and she is so fun!  Brooklynn just loves her!  She has never once said that she doesn't want to go to preschool.  I have had the opportunity to be a parent helper and I just loved being there with her and seeing all of the interactive learning she is doing.  She comes home with paintings and masks and all sorts of fun stuff that she makes at school.  She brought home a picture of me, that even had lipstick on, and was basically a big gold fat blob.  I told Sara I would try not to take offense that that's how she sees me. ha ha jk!  She LOVES to paint and color though. Those are two of her favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment