Tuesday, October 26, 2010

27th Birthday

On my birthday I had to work. Joe told me "welcome to an adult birthday" =) ha ha! Believe it or not I have had a job before but I have always requested my birthday off since my mom and I share the same birthday. I knew I always had someone to go shopping and to lunch with and we always had a lot of fun. I missed sharing that day with her this year. When I got home from work Joe surprised me by having some of my family on video chat to wish me a happy birthday. It was so sweet of them to take time to get together and wish me a happy birthday. So fun to see my cute nephews and how big they're getting! After chatting Joe took me to a Japanese Hibachi grill right near our house and had our friends meet us there to surprise me!! We had SO much fun! They are all so fun and hilariously funny! These two girls moved into the ward not too long ago and they have become good friends. I love them!
The meal was complete with the chef throwing food and each of us taking turns trying to catch it! So funny!

The food was so great and the experience was fabulous! Melissa made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting....... my favorite! And they both brought presents and were so sweet. It was so fun to go to dinner with them. I'm so lucky to have a husband that is always thinking about how he can make me happy. Thank you sweetheart! I had a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you had a great birthday!! Cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete